Re: Front caliper mounting

To: "Allen Hefner" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <maine2me@yahoo.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front caliper mounting
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 21:34:27 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Now wait a golldurnflipinflapinfreakinass minute. I NEVER claimed my car
was concours!!! Never will - I like to drive it too durn much!!! Its a
daily driver and thats all it will ever be!!! Besides I hate them stupid
ass itty bitty tiny assed little chrome mirrors that came with the car. I
like my Tornados better!! I'd rather SEE!! And I think they look better
too!! And not only that but how can I have a concours car with NO HODD
(ragtop/soft top, convertible top - what ever the flip you wanna call
them damn things).

Allen the only thing you are guilty of by association is the SCCA. That
and attempting to AutoX a MiniVan. Get A Chevy Suburban

Larry

>In a message dated 9/7/99 4:06:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>maine2me@yahoo.com writes:
>
><< Concours!!!!?? <ROTFLMAO> Sorry Allen! I couldn't help it.
>
> R.C. I don't think Allen's, Larry's, or my car would/could be
> considered as concours quality. I saw Larry's car at Carlisle don't
> think I've seen Allen's BUT I have been on the MGB list group with them
> and have seen their questions and comments about their  Midgets... :o) >>
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>Does that make me guilty by association?
>
>Allen Hefner
>'77 Midget (not concours)
>'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (Also, not concours.  K&N filter, Magnecor
>wires, Alfa Elite rally computer)

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?