Re: Front caliper mounting

To: boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: Re: Front caliper mounting
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:28:52 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
boxweed@thebest.net writes:

<< You missed the guy's point.  He was looking for an easier method to use to
 keep the bolts from falling out.  Your method, although possibly better, is
 definitely not easier. >>

THE GUY!!  THE GUY!!  The name is Allen.

BTW, I have decided to use tab washers, lock washers, Locktite, RTV, Crazy
Glue, and I'm thinking of renting a MIG welder.  I will probably have to sell
the car if I ever have to change the front bearings, 'cause I'll never get
the calipers off.  That's how DPOs are born.

2nd BTW...this is all in jest.  Please don't take it seriously.

Allen "The Guy" Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport