Re: Stereo question

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stereo question
From: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 09:54:15 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yup, this is a pain in the butt.

My radio with tape deck stuck out about a centimeter too far, so I got nylon
spacers (just cut pieces of hard tubing) from Sears Hardware to go around
the screws that attach the radio console to the body.  The screws on the top
of the console now don't lign up, but I'll probably screw a hook into the
old screw-hole, and just attach it to the hole in the console with some
trusty cable ties.  Right now, the top of the console isn't attached, so it
bobbs up and down.

John
'75 Midget