Re: Stereo question

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stereo question
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 19:07:11 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Charles:
A common way to do it, and the way I fitted a modern stereo in my 74 is to
use a Chevy truck adaper, and tilt the radio down through the speaker grill
area, and cover the origional hole with a blanking plate.  The combination
provides exactly enough depth to install the stereo, and avoid interference
with the gear shift lever (but just barely)

I can send pics if you like.

David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget