Re: driving light and generator

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: driving light and generator
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:20:20 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< Just keep working to make me look like an idiot huh?? Well I stand
 corrested for PA but I know in WY it is illegal for driving light and Hi
 beams at the same time. Got a ticket to prove it. As well as I can recall
 the same is true for Colorado and Arkansas as well. >>

The laws vary from state to state.  That's what makes our country great.  You
never know where you stand!

I was very happy when PA decided to put the entire PA Code on their web site.
 I now have the PA State Inspection requirements printed out.  It's important
to know the law, when you have something out of the ordinary and the
inspector starts to quote the procedures...the way he remembers it.

Allen