Re: driving light and generator

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: driving light and generator
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:48:46 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Last time I checked, it is also illegal in CA to drive with high beams and fog
lights on too. Factory cars sold here are wire so that if you have you high
beams on your fog lights are disabled. Unfortunately, I see a lot of people in
the Bay area, that have them wired incorrectly, not to metion the habit of
driving with 'parking' lights on (sorry just a pet peeve).

 - Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
 San Jose, CA

>Subject: Re: driving light and generator
>To: "Allen  Hefner" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>