Re: Lessons learned

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Lessons learned
From: Bruce Lowry <egnorant@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 22:54:51 -0500
Cc: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>, midgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Laughed real hard myself.....then went to pull battery charger off of the
Bugeye.Then I get scared...As i look at the garage I notice a few hazards. 10
foot long crosscut saw hanging on the wall, Plugged in non-working bug zapper,
box of glass jars in 350 year old box sitting on equally old rickety table
beside 3000 ton floor jack with 10 foot handle (iron pipe). I don't worry about
the dogs because I have a new litter of kittens in the trunk of my bugeye and
momma cat will cause a scene if any dogs appears. But I did get rid of the red
wasp nests so I feel safer now!!
Bruce Lowry