Re: Lessons learned

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, wmgilroy@lucent.com
Subject: Re: Lessons learned
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 22:06:19 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Gee Robert, you must be slipping.. only 3 insults in one sentence... aren't
there a few more nationalities, lifestyles or genders you could trash while
you were at it. Why are you trying so hard to be politically correct,
afraid someone might get the wrong idea about you? In what decade are you
living???

>>Insert Larry Miller's "mistletoe" remark here<<

Gerard

At 11:32 PM -0400 9/10/99, RBHouston@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 09/10/1999 3:24:22 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
>spritenut@Exit109.com writes:
>
>> Do you have a building permit for those 2x4s?
>>
>>  --
>>  Frank Clarici
>>  Toms River, NJ
>

>Worse yet!  I bet he bought them at home depot from a non union clerk with
>oriental heritage!!!!
>
>Robert Houston

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A