Re: Wishbone Problem

To: <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Wishbone Problem
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 11:27:16 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Rich, Doug, and Martyn,

Thank you all for your information!  As usual, the Listers have saved me
time and money again.   By the way, I used a small, hand-held air hammer to
break the kingpin loose from the fulcrum pin.  I used the "punch" attachment
on the air hammer, which fit nicely in the grooves on either side of where
the kingpin attaches to the fulcrum pin.  A few blows on the right, then a
few on the left, and the king pin was freed.  Since the fulcrum pin was
really loose in its threads anyway, it was then easy to unscrew it back out.
The whole process took about 2 minutes per side.

Bob