RE: Heat

To: "'Michael Walter'" <mwalter@luminet.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Heat
From: "Love Charles M (Contractor)" <charles.love@logsa.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:36:39 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I believe you have it correct!

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Walter [mailto:mwalter@luminet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 10:09 AM
To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Heat

Let me be stupid again. I was driving the Midget last night. It was getting
coolish, so I looked for the heater controls. To my surprise, I find one
dial and a fan switch. It appears that the dial controls the direction of
the air flow and the switch controls the fan assist. Got home and looked in
the owner's manual. If I am reading this thing right... If my SO gets cool
while we're tooling around, I have to pull over, open the hood, find the
hot water re-direction switch (to route it through the heater core), shut
the hood, climb back in, set the air flow direction and fan assist, and
then drive off warm. When it gets too warm, I reverse the procedure? Seems
a bit "primitive" to me. Or have I got the system all wrong?

Michael Walter
mwalter@luminet.net
http://www.luminet.net/~mwalter/
People cannot be made to see that