Re: Can you lift your Spridget?

To: Lisa.Perry4@gte.net
Subject: Re: Can you lift your Spridget?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:33:43 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/21/99 6:38:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Lisa.Perry4@gte.net writes:

<< My Dad finally said "kill the engine", and when I did My Dad, 2
 brothers and neighbor each got on an end and the 4 of them lifted the car
 with me in it just where he wanted it parked.<LOL>  22 years later I am not
 sure those 4 could lift it but yes I bet there are many out there that
 could! >>

And then there was the time that the tractor trailer load of Ford Excursions
parked in front of my driveway.  I asked my cat to help me lift it and move
it up the hill so I could get to work.

Anonymous (So I don't have to take any more abuse!)