Re: Got my dream car.

To: Glen <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: Got my dream car.
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:04:37 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Glen,
     Congratulations.  Being in the middle of a Bugeye restoration myself, I
know what your in for, the good and
the bad.  It will all be worth it in the end.  You're lucky that you found this
list, it is the best resource you
have.  There are many years of Spridget experience here and if you can take the
ribbing from some of these guys and
girls you'll have agood time.  Like to know more about that turbocharger though.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite