RE: Another spridget hit!

To: "'Jeff Boatright'" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: RE: Another spridget hit!
From: "BOLIN, TIMOTHY" <TBOLIN@scana.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:43:53 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
jeff,

sorry to hear of your problem,  that lady is one of the reasons i don't miss
ATL.
i sincerely hope it wasn't my ex.
in answer to your question though i dont know who wrote it, i heard it on
Hee Haw sung by grandpa jones, roy clark and another member of the cast
whose name i cant remember.

BTW i saw you magazine article, very nice!

tim