Re: Another spridget hit!

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Another spridget hit!
From: Richard Shipman <mbelect@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:47:23 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Jeff,

Sorry to hear about your tangle with the SUV... living in the North Atlanta
suburbs and seeing the greater Atlanta traffic, I must say you are a braver
man than I to battle that traffic in your LBC everyday.

Glad to hear your OK and the car sustained only minimal damage.

As for the lyrics, they sounded so familiar I had to rack my brain and
finally came up with Hee-Haw for the 'where' of the song and I can picture
the set, but don't know the name of the singer...

Richard
'74 Midget
'68 MGBGT
'58 Morris Minor 1000