Re: Another spridget hit!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another spridget hit!
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:20:47 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Probably so, probably so. But hey, I was just a kid who thought Hee Haw was
for jerks. Now I'm older and appreciate (most) of the humor. BTW, if any of
you are ever in Nashville, the Grand Ole Opry is a MUST. Really, it is an
incredible amount of entertainment for the money and you never know who
will drop by. The night my wife and I attended, Reba McIntyre and Garth
Brooks wandered on stage unannounced and sang several pieces. I think the
whole performance lasted five hours.

At 9:57 AM -0400 9/23/99, Rick wrote:
> Wasn't it "GLOOM, despair, and agony on me..."???
>
> Rick
>
> "BOLIN, TIMOTHY" wrote:
>
> > jeff,
> >
> > sorry to hear of your problem,  that lady is one of the reasons i don't
>miss
> > ATL.  i sincerely hope it wasn't my ex. in answer to your question though i
> > dont know who wrote it, i heard it on Hee Haw sung by grandpa jones,
>roy clark
> > and another member of the cast
> > whose name i cant remember.
> >
> > BTW i saw you magazine article, very nice!
> >
> > tim

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
http://www.molvis.org/molvis