engine lift

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: engine lift
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 06:55:25 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just purchased an engine lift locally that seems to be a fair quality.
The company that I bought it from has web presence at www.princessauto.com.
It is currently on sale for 238 Cdn.  ( 121 off list ).  For those who care,
it is made in China.  Lifting capacity is 2 tons and it weighs 253 lbs.  I
don't think that it is featured on their website, but you can contact them
from there.  If anyone is interested, I could probably scan in the picture
and blurb from their catalogue and post it.  I'm not likely to assemble the
thing any time soon, as I don't really have a need.  ( The 1275/gearbox is
in limbo at the other end of the deal, where the current owner is trying to
convince his wife that he should restore the car.  I hope he does. )

So, to repeat, I can't vouch for the quality, but it seems heavy duty
enough.  < disclaimers here>

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette