Re: engine lift

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: engine lift
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:36:02 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The one that I rented last fall came out perpendicular and scrubbed the
inside of the tires going under.  I had to put bricks under the tires to get
enough clearance to get it under.  This allowed me to push the car on and
off with no problem.

This one does come out at an angle.  Didn't think to measure ... but I'm
sure that there is a way.

Robert D.