Re: Undercoating

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: Undercoating
From: Bruce Lowry <egnorant@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 00:18:01 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

My advice...It works well. Just use light coats and don't overload it. Also let
it dry before cruising down that pretty road with all the gravel, twigs, leaves,
beer cans etc. Rather unappealing to have road grime that will not wash off. It
never seems fully dry in my opinion. Make sure the surface if prepared as if for
fresh paint. That oily spot that you try to cover up with invariably be where it
loses grip and falls out, especially if you put it on too thick.Been
there....screwed it up...
Bruce Lowry