Re: Undercoating

To: davidr@sunset.net, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Undercoating
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 14:38:30 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/26/99 11:58:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
davidr@sunset.net writes:

<< Just yesterday I saw the bed of a truck that the owner had used "do it
 yourself" spray in bed liner.  He got the stuff from Walmart at $7 a can.
 It actually didn't look bad where applied correctly, and was much thicker
 than the rubberized undercoating.  Upon seeing it, I was thinking to myself
 that it would work great on the floorboards and inside the luggage
 compartment.  Might be worth looking into. >>

You know--that old mechanic also mentioned this stuff.  I think you are right
David--worth checking out.

--DAvid C.