Re: Possibility of fuel line primer?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, gottstein@erols.com
Subject: Re: Possibility of fuel line primer?
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:18:22 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
John,

I put a new SU electric pump on my Bugeye, and I have never needed to 'prime'
it. It has no problem sucking the fuel up out of the tank, even after running
the tank dry. I have the pump installed under the car in the 'hump' above the
axel. I also put a separate, 'hidden' switch on it, so that I can turn it off
separately from the ignition switch.

Regards,
Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)