Re: Possibility of fuel line primer?

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Possibility of fuel line primer?
From: Glen <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 03:08:10 -0700
Cc: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
John,
        Throw a clean rag in the boot.  When its time to start up, remove
the gas cap, place the rag over the opening, your mouth to the rag and
give it a big long blow.
  I'm getting ready to pull out my tank and that's how I got the flow
going through the pipe to the waiting gas can up front.  If you have one
of those new-fangled vapor recovery systems this won't work nearly as
well.

                        Regards, Glen Byrns