Re: Question re: '60 Bugeye

To: Richard Villegas <villegas@home.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question re: '60 Bugeye
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 20:50:21 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I remember hearing about two cars that fit this discription a couple years
ago (before the spridgits list). The were for sale in the Southern
California area as I recall. I seem to remember the seller talking about
this modification he made to the one Bugeye. Maybe your friend purchased
those cars. How long has he had them?

Gerard

At 8:02 PM -0700 10/1/99, Richard Villegas wrote:
>A friend of mine owns 2 1960 Bugeye's. We noticed that one car has a
>large space behind the seats (approx. 1 foot) and the other car has
>seats located almost against the back with no space in between. Are
>these 2 completely different models or what/why is there a difference
>between the interior of these 2 cars. One car is a lot more spacious
>inside than the other.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com