Re: Rear Dick Brakes--Serious reply.

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <millerls@ado13.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Dick Brakes--Serious reply.
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:21:52 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
FWIW, I have found that the Carbon/Kevlar shoes I bought a few years ago
from Speedwell are good enough to lock up the rears, don't overheat, and
don't seem to wear very much. When you combine them with the Carbon-
Kevlar front pads, the braking is awesome. No-one outbrakes me on the track
except if I screw-up.

If you want them for the street, make sure you tell them it is for a street
application.
The race compound eats rotors when they aren't at race temps.

Mike