Re: Alternator/Water Pump Update

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alternator/Water Pump Update
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 19:33:36 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The rebuilt Lucas alternator in my Midget has lasted for 10 years and 40,000
miles.  (Just for that, it'll probably crap out tomorrow.)

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain