Re: A-arm bushings

To: "Glen" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: A-arm bushings
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 13:22:37 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Glen,

I recently had the same problem and asked the List for advice about 2 weeks
ago.  If you have access to previous postings, you should be able to pull up
all the good advice that I got.  The gist of the response was that you
either have to replace the "A" arms (to the tune of about $130 apiece) or
order the bushings separately from a company in Canada for about $50 each
and have someone cut out your old ones and weld in the new ones.  I decided
to go ahead and buy the new "A" arms from Victoria British for $130 apiece.

Bob