RE: MG's at Mercer

To: "'Daniel Thompson'" <dthompson@gbc.ca>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MG's at Mercer
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 16:14:00 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In which case,  we should be happy she is a female at all.  You never know
when you meet someone over the net.  Ask me how I know.  And yes,  she was
female,  just not much of one.  Yes, yes, yes.  It was in my younger and
more superficial days.  Not to say I'm not still superficial.  Just less so.
;)

Mike

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |