Re: Supertrapp

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Supertrapp
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 16:36:52 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Larry Miller wrote:

> Anybody ever play with a Supertrapp tunable muffler?
>
> Larry Miller
> http://www.ado13.com
> I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit - Anonymous

Larry,

A few weeks ago I was on a road trip with about ten LBC's.  Two of the
cars had these mufflers.  One was a "B" and the other was a TR6.  They
sound great and when I talked to the car owners they had nothing but
good things to say about them.  Apparently you can add or remove the
discs to tune the exhaust for the best flow.  I did have a little
trouble keeping up with them on one long stretch of road in the Midget.
I could have used a little more power.  I think the only problem is
finding one that will fit the small diameter of the spridget pipe.  I
may give it a shot later this year.

--
Mark
1970 Midget