Re: Supertrapp

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, mhanna@ball.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re: Supertrapp
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 19:20:44 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/4/99 7:04:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM writes:

<< I installed the RC-40 system on my bugeye. It was rated by Vizard as the
best
 'flowing' of all the systems he tested. >>

I am looking at a $15.95 muffler with 2" inlet and outlet (Will use a step
down adapter welded to the muffler)-- a glasspack that you can see straight
through.  No testing required to see that this is the best flowing of all,
with all due respect to Vizard.  You couldnt get much better flow than
"straight through" can you?

---David C.