Re: MkI & MkII Questions (LONG)

To: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Subject: Re: MkI & MkII Questions (LONG)
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 16:17:29 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Howdy,

Dan Wrote:
"What makes the Spridgets unique (in my opinion) is that people who love to
restore the cars to absolutely original condition (or maintain them that
way, as Biff is doing with the 1700 mile car) can co-exist with the "we
tight" crowd who still love to get their hands dirty and produce their own
personal dream machine. Unfortunately it is rare if not impossible to find this
co-existence when it comes to Big Healeys"

I guess you don't subscribe to the Healey List.

Jay Fishbein, CT