Re: MkI & MkII Questions (LONG)

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MkI & MkII Questions (LONG)
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 18:47:59 -0500
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Right on Ron! (hey there's a nickname!)  Egan has done it again.  I was
in Frank's favorite room reading the article and it sure summed up the
entire trip in the Bugeye!
I knew I should have kept those Pirelli Stelvio snow tires....we could
really experience our cars on winter days.  Let's see,  -10*F @ 60mph =
? windchill!!!!!!!!!!
YEEHA!   Man and the heater keep your right little toe all nice and
toasty......

ok, I'll go a way now.

Dave
59 :()