Re: MkI & MkII Questions (LONG)

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: MkI & MkII Questions (LONG)
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 21:54:04 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thank you all for your opinions, The car I'm looking at getting has a 1275 with
a 5
speed waiting for the Rivergate to hold them together, so the most popular
conversion is in it's future should I get it. Thank you everyone for saving me
the
money that I can use to buy a hood, BTW how does the hood fasten to the top of
the
windscreen on a Frogeye? Does it have a top bow like on my 65?  Brad Fornal