Re: On Marriage.....

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com, mgrazian@ltcm.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: On Marriage.....
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 06:36:37 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I actually bought my first LBC, the 1967 Sprite I am currently restoring when
my wife was out of the country, in England.  When she returned and asked what
had been happening, I said "I have a surprise" and led her to the basement
garage where the Sprite was parked.  She was not overwhelmed but not
displeased either. Probaly saw it as a consuming project to occupy my evil
mid-life mind LOL.  And it did.

Since then I have bought a running '79 Midget and after her first ride in it
she has become extrememly supportive, sometimes caught muttering the phrase,
"I love that little car!".  She now participates in all Spridget/Austin
Healey Club activities readily and loves the drives.

---David C.