Re: It's a sickness!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's a sickness!
From: "Lisa \"Ann\" Perry" <Lisa.Perry4@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 10:23:17 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
 Wow congratulations Jim on all the years you have had with your spridget!

Mine is a 72 midget that has owned me since the summer of 77!  I traded my
Dad a corvair for the LBC, best trade I ever made.  The little car has had
her share of mishaps along the way, sideswiped by a drunk while parked,
repaired rstored only to have an idiot backup into her at a gas station
while pumping gas!  This time we changed the color from British green to
burgundy.  Had a couple of kids, car put in storage.  Four years ago the
hubby great fixer of the LBC brought her back to life along with the help of
two sons who can't wait to get their hands on one.  So now she goes to shows
and weekend outings with everyone getting a turn for a ride!  We need
another one!

Lisa Ann
72 MG Midget