Re: It's a sickness!

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, JamesA@hi-torque.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It's a sickness!
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 17:05:20 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I admire, really admire, you guys who had the foresight to hang on to your
cars.  Congratulations!!   I bought a brand new 1966 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8
right off the transport in 1965===loved the car--drove it like I stole it, as
Frank's byline goes. But a couple of years later I opted for and traded it
for a 1968 Javelin (which is one of the best cars I have ever owned, by the
way).  But how many times I think about that BJ8 and that I shoulda put it in
storage and kept it.

But whoda thunk that it woulda been so desirable now??   Anyway, congrats,
guys!!

--David C.