Re: It's a sickness!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It's a sickness!
From: Rick <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 18:28:11 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I bought my '59 Sprite in January of 1968 for $500 at a used car lot
called "Sir Lances Lot" - LOL.  The lot (gone for many years now) was
located on Commonwealth Avenue in Fullerton, CA.  I bought a second
Bugeye that summer for the princely sum of $75. I stripped the second
Bugeye of many useful parts and sold what was left for $75.  Both of
these cars were rust free California cars.  I still have the first one
and sure wish I had kept the second one!

Rick

--
Bugeye on TEN
NIS League Member