Re: spridget sticker prliminary

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spridget sticker prliminary
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 18:25:06 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,

Not sure what you're using for software, but usually you need an FTP
program to upload it. A web page development program with site management
(like Dreamweaver) will do it also. You also need to make sure that the
filenmae is appended with .jpg or .gif or the browser doesn't know what to
do with it, hence all the text characters.

If you want to send me the file, I'll post it on my site.

Gerard

At 8:55 PM -0400 10/12/99, Frank Clarici wrote:
>Computer gurus
>I have a copy of what the stickers will look like but.....
>I can not figure out how to upload it to my home page with a link.
>In fact, I did upload it but all I get is hyroglifics when I try to see
>it.
>
>Anyway, if you want to see it for email me and I will send an
>attachment.
>At least for now or until one of you can tell me how (or where) to
>upload it. Maybe one of you who are better at computing can put it on
>your home page or something. I don't know where I went wrong.
>--
> Frank
>"Drive it Like You Stole it"
> http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/