Re: spridget sticker prliminary

To: David Riker <davidr@sunset.net>
Subject: Re: spridget sticker prliminary
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:04:34 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
David,
Maybe it's not popular in other parts of the US, but here in New England, I see
people running around in Chevy Blazers and Toyota Corollas with undersized rims
and no-profile tires. Looks damn stupid to me, especially on a Blazer that
results in about 6" ground clearance, but...who am I to say? I drive a pink
Sprite.
Jay Fishbein
AN-5
HAN-6