RE: spridget sticker prliminary

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: spridget sticker prliminary
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:31:41 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Send me one and I'll post it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Clarici [mailto:spritenut@Exit109.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 5:55 PM
To: Spridget List
Subject: spridget sticker prliminary

Computer gurus
I have a copy of what the stickers will look like but.....
I can not figure out how to upload it to my home page with a link.
In fact, I did upload it but all I get is hyroglifics when I try to see
it.

Anyway, if you want to see it for email me and I will send an
attachment.
At least for now or until one of you can tell me how (or where) to
upload it. Maybe one of you who are better at computing can put it on
your home page or something. I don't know where I went wrong.
--
 Frank
"Drive it Like You Stole it"