Re: Dining tables/Witches and the like - delete if not interested!!!!!!

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Re: Dining tables/Witches and the like - delete if not interested!!!!!!!!
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:29:29 -0500
Cc: ldsp <ldsp@flash.net>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Now Chris,

             Do you really think that I am going to tell our listers what a
witch I really am.  In case anyone is at all interested, you should be
warned that I hail from a particular place in England where witches are
prevelant.  The Pendle witches of Lancashire are renowned for their hooked
noses and warts, and their spells are  ........
................ to die for!!!

             In our particular part of Texas we have an abundance of bats,
............. frogs and toads too ................so many of the basic
ingredients for my spells are right at my finger tips.  (Those lo-o-ong
nailed, bony, fingers)

             My special holiday is fast approaching, so, be advised that my
co-horts will be on hand to provide any assistance that I may need.

             You have been warned!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth
Comfort, TX    (Formerly of Lancashire, UK)

Kind of puts a new slant on all those missing cattle that the local
ranchers thought had been rustled, doesn't it?