Re: Introduction...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, gmckissi@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Introduction...
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:33:42 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Garry,

Welcome to the list.
If you really want to score points here, use the word 'thread' as often as you
can. Also they
really love to talk about Triumphs, and especially the 'superior' engineering
of Japanese built
cars.
Oh yeah, cats cats cats, which type do you prefer for applying wax??

Have fun ;->
Bryan Vandiver (59 bugeye)