Re: Dining tables/Witches and the like - delete if not interested!!!!!!

To: "Albert F Jones" <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: Dining tables/Witches and the like - delete if not interested!!!!!!!!
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:55:28 +1000
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OK Elizabeth, you have to come clean now. My curiosity is at
critical levels and rising. My attempts at damping the out-of-control
curiosity are largely ineffectual.

Unless you fill us in, you may wake up tomorrow
reading of a mysterious nuclear-like explosion down under. No-one
will be able to explain it and it will end up on one of those crazy
"unexplained phenomena" programs.

I can tell you now that my unsatisfied curiosity is a dangerous thing
to live with! I awake every morning dreading the thought I may come across
some interesting titbit that could send me over the edge.

Help please!!!

Mike