Re: Introduction...

To: Bruce Lowry <egnorant@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Introduction...
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 19:19:49 -0700
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, nosimport@mailbag.com, ldsp@flash.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, fisher@hctc.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Please bring some Red beans and Rice.  Can't find it out here.  That which I
have
found isn't worth eat'n.  Make sure it has the good hot sausage.  Wish I could
come,
too far though.  Maybe next year.

Rick  In N. CA without any Red Beans and rice.

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby