Re: Introduction...

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, nosimport@mailbag.com, ldsp@flash.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, fisher@hctc.net
Subject: Re: Introduction...
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 23:12:16 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/14/1999 9:23:14 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
Ajhsys@aol.com writes:

> The last Texas party I remember hearing about was in that movie "The Right
>  Stuff."  With that dancer with the big fan.  I'LL BE THERE!!!  Maybe I'll
>  bring some Philly soft pretzels and scrapple (not to be consumed
together!).

>  I don't think that cheesesteaks travel very well.
>
>  Allen Hefner
>  SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
>  '77 Midget
>  '92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

Actually, we bring cheesesteaks back once o twice a year when we visit PA.
We frrze em at my Mother in Laws, or have them ;made but not put on the bun
and ship e;m back in a cooler separate...gud stff maynard...

ok to bring scrapple, but Please let's dont talk about what it is....

Robert Houston