Re: rust removal off small parts

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rust removal off small parts
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 08:28:07 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The standard metal prep solution (mostly phosphoric acid) that is available
from local auto parts stores will also remove all the rust from small parts
if they are left to soak.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 "HEALEYUM"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain