Re: Club Apathy (relatively long) -

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Club Apathy (relatively long) -
From: ViR2@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 23:00:04 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I agree with ya the great thing about these cars, is that it brings out the
individuality of each person, i dont totally believe in the purist view of
most when it comes to these cars, i believe its exprssing what you like..
each eprson's persoanl preference. i live in b'ham alabama and the british
car scene here is about non-existant and the few we do have here are pretty
much purists.. i am however lucky enough to have found a factory trained
british car mechanic which is a rarety for anything i cant fix..

Josh Jenkins
Birmingham, Alabama

1965 Vw bug
1974 MG midget(future racer)
P.s. if anyone has any leads on some performance parts send me some leads pls.
or if anyone is interested in a weber downdraft we have one for sale, or
possibly trade.