Re: Club Apathy (relatively long) -

To: ldsp@flash.net, toyman@htcomp.net, wizardz@maxinter.net
Subject: Re: Club Apathy (relatively long) -
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 06:15:07 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/19/99 10:23:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ldsp@flash.net
writes:

<< I am just
 wondering if the MG club where I live would look down their nose if I joined
 their club even though my car is a Bugeye ? >>

Leo:  The Smoky Mountain Austin Healey Club accepted me with open arms with
my MG Midget.  I have never sensed anything other than total acceptance and
"glad you are here"!   Back in June, I even captained a Drive--my little
Midget leading those big Healeys through the Tennessee Mountains.  I DO have
a Sprite under restoration, so that makes me legit, but the Midget is the car
I drive to all meetings, Pub Nights, rallyes, and tech sessions.  They all
should be like that.

--David C.