Re: Part Or Fix

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Part Or Fix
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 05:15:09 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
What a nice set of wheels!! If you ever want to go to Rostyles let me know,
maybe we can work out a trade <G>  I see you have the very popular "Urine
Yellow" color that was so popular in the early 70's. It reminded me of the sales
brochures of the Midget and the 'B that I got in one of my purchases. They are
magazine sized and are for the 73 cars, the midget is a RWA and of course
"Harvest Gold". Damn, the clothes look like they came straight off "That 70's
Show".   <BG>     If anyone needs some info out of these things let me know and
I'll send it, would consider trading for a Sprite Mk I handbook that is needing
a home (mine).       Brad