Re: Dizzy problems and now a gearbox

To: L.Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au
Subject: Re: Dizzy problems and now a gearbox
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 11:59:54 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:05:49 +1000 Leigh Ellen Potter
<L.Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au> writes:

>I do indeed have the original smoothcase, and the gearing ratio's are
>great.  The only thing I miss is 5th on the freeway, and synchro.

> But I am starting to have grave concerns about 2nd gear...

Is first gear OK?  If so, this may be a rebuilder gearbox.  I think I
have some second gears that you could have for free. If there is no
problem with first, then a local would be able to rebuild it with some of
my spare parts.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com