RE: Listers age (No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Listers age (No LBC)
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 10:05:39 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Both me and my sprite started out in '59. We did'nt get together until '93 ,
when I purchased her as a 'rolling tub' with a 1275/ribcase, (no interior,
gauges,lights etc) as a 'restoration project', and have spent the last 7 years
aquiring parts from swap-meets and catalogs to assemble a complete car. I
finally finished her about 2-months ago, (green, Tan leather interior w/green
piping), and showed it at the Palo Alto British car show. Four days after that,
I guy tried to 'breed' his Ford F150 with it. It is currently in back in the
shop having the bonnet repainted.

Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
San Jose, CA