Re: Listers age (No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Listers age (No LBC)
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 23:24:33 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Good for you.  The cars are great, being an original owner adds just that
much more joy.

Bob and Annice

In a message dated 10/26/99 12:38:54 PM, TGElliott@atmc.net writes:

<< I Too might as well chime in;

    I am 35 and my midget is 20 years old.  I have owned her for the whole
twenty years. I, (my father), bought her for me for my 16th birthday in
1979, that was about 6 months before they announced the closing of the MG
plant.  I have been the only owner she has ever had.  There was a 14 year
period when I had her in storage.  Now she is in the process of being
redone ( restored to different specs).  I had originally planned to be
finished on her 20th birthday, but now I hope to be finished by her 21st.
October 3, 2000!!;-)

Wish me luck.

Travis Elliott  >>